Saturday, May 18, 2013

Black & White Portraits and Quotes About Music


"...a song is something you write because you can't sleep unless you write it." -Joe Strummer


---


"One writes music because winter is eternal and because, if one didn't, the wolves and blizzards would be at one's throat all the sooner." -David MitchellCloud Atlas


---



"Without music, life would be a mistake." -Friedrich Nietzsche


---


"I immerse myself in sound. I see the world in sound. I want life to be a never-ending toga party of primitive noise. I have scoured this god-forsaken, greasy marble with a ravenous appetite, searching for the goods - the goods being violent sounds of the wildest variety." -John Reis


---



"Music is...a higher revelation than all Wisdom and Philosophy." -Ludwig van Beethoven


---


"The only truth is music." -Jack Kerouac


No comments:

Post a Comment